Friday, April 24, 2015

Packages in the Mail

Busy week full of fun.  I love getting magazines and packages in the mail.  I'm as excited over packages I expect to arrive as those that are surprises...
Replaced my favorite eyeliner - NYX purchased on Amazon
Machete? I didn't order it, but Amazon said to keep it

Heliocare - recommended by my dermatologist

Never Give Up by Lizzie*Kate

Today Choose Joy by Lizzie*Kate

Collect Moments by Lizzie*Kate

Autumn Tree by Barbara Ann Designs

I had a stich day with the BFFs on Thursday.  Cari provided lunch and I provided dessert - Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake (a specialty of mine) I added a cream cheese frosting.  Delicious



Cari provided sugar for our coffee/tea I grabbed photos to remind myself to order some

Raw Sugar cubes
 And our after lunch tummy soothers - because at my age Pizza  with red sauce plays havoc on the system
Ginger candies called CHIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment